JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ON GUNBROKER

Here is a LNIB Bersa Thunder .380 with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. It cost me $469. The included Nemesis pocket holster was another $20,00 and, now including 25 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain .380 ammo. Another $25.00 value! $514.00 invested and I will sell for $400. in cash or silver at current spot price.

Will also consider trade for 9mm Glock in similar condition or ? Let me know what you have that you would like to trade.
Please realize that the cash price is one thing and trades are a different breed of horse. By that I mean don't expect me to allow you the new price of your trade against the discounted sell for cash price of my mine. I've got $514. invested, so if you have a LNIB firearm you would like to trade we compare investments and go from there.

I live in the country between Albany, Scio & Lebanon. Will travel to meet a buyer halfway to Eugene or Portland.

PM, e-mail directly [email protected] or call Ben @541 223 2439.

Peace, but keep your powder dry.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.