JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Bersa Thunder .380 2-tone that I would liike to trade. It has not been fired by me and had one previous owner. The gun may have one magazine through it. It feels brand new. There is a very minor scratch mark on the left side of the gun (pictured) but you can only see it when held up to the light at a certain angle. It doesn't go thorough the finish. It comes with two magazines, 1 7-round, 1 9-round magazine and both have the finger extensions. I will also throw in the Dosco carry case and a box (50 rounds) of Blazer gold dot hollowpoints if interested.

I am interested in trading straight across for a Kel Tec P3AT, P32, Ruger LCP or something of similar size. I don't care how many mags it comes with or if it's completely beat up (I can refinish it as I work at a place that does that). If I am going to sell it outright I am asking for $230 firm. I would prefer to do a trade. I will be at the Albany gun show this weekend (March 6th and 7th) if you want to arrange a FTF transfer. I live on the coast otherwise in the Newport area. Please bring a state CHL for FTF trade. PM me if interested.

Bersa Thunder .380
2 mags
Carry Case
1 box (50) Blazer hollowpoints

bersa.jpg