JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I received this about 15 months ago and shot it for a couple of NRL (National Rifle League) .22 matches before I upgraded to a Vudoo. The accuracy was spot on but the bolt throw (short and a little jerky for my liking) I could not mesh with. A couple of my shooting buddies say I am being too picky:) I even sent my Vudoo back for some adjustment so yes, I am picky.

Anyhow, I have this Bergara barreled action which fits into a standard Remington 700 footprint stock or chassis. The barreled action (in original box) comes with a threaded 18" barrel (with thread protector), a stock trigger, an EGW 40MOA scope rail and 2 ea 10 round magazines. Yes, I bought the scope rail and extra magazine on the side. I am asking $650 which I believe is a fair price since a new one is $700 without the extra mag or scope rail. Sorry but have to do a transfer at a FFL of agreed upon FFL prior to sale. I wish not to ship.

I travel to Vancouver to visit my brother almost every Tuesday if that helps.

Scott

PS: I am not interested in trades unless you have some either Lapua Center X , SK Standard, SK Long Range Match or Eley Match or Club .22 ammo.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Some photos

20230303_101336.jpg 20230303_101302.jpg 20230303_101252.jpg