JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bergara B14 HMR, in 300 W.M, unfired, bipod, brake, nice soft case, mounted Konus Pro M30 mildot scope 6.5-25 or 20x44mm, two A.I.C.S mags.have factory scope and rifle boxes still too. Bought this new mounted the scope, and it has sat in the safe since.
$1,150 firm for everything
Will sell scope if the rifle sells first
$975 rifle and misc
$275 scope
Poss partial or full trades, M1A, lighter shorter barrelled 300 w.m, 6.5 cm, 338 lapua.
Prefer a local transfer, not into shipping or traveling very far, located in Douglas County.

20200604_185621.jpg 20200604_185634.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Price dropped again. $900 for all of it $700 rifle only, looking to finish a project, and make some space, very firm on the price. Trade value still around $1,300 for all.

Price dropped again. $900 for all of it $700 rifle only, looking to finish a project, and make some space, very firm on the price. Trade value still around $1,300 for all.
The price drop to $900 includes a simmons 44mag 6-24x44mm mildot scope in place of the Konus, the konus is still available at a higher price.

Interested in a Savage 112 Target Magnum in 338 Lapua? Less than 30 rounds through it, and so far it looks like a 3/4 MOA shooter with the cheapest available S&B ammo. I haven't shot it much due to the disappearance of Retumbo.

Interested in a Savage 112 Target Magnum in 338 Lapua? Less than 30 rounds through it, and so far it looks like a 3/4 MOA shooter with the cheapest available S&B ammo. I haven't shot it much due to the disappearance of Retumbo.
Possibly you can p.m info and pics if you would.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.