JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The full size and compact PX4s are excellent pistols with a rotating barrel system that increases accuracy and reduces recoil. The subcompact PX4 lacks the rotating barrel system and instead uses a conventional lockup. It's a good gun, but it lacks the advantages that make the larger models so desireable. Lots of better subcompacts out there in terms of size, width, weight, capacity, recoil, etc. I wouldn't throw it away if you gave it to me, though.

The full size and compact PX4s are excellent pistols with a rotating barrel system that increases accuracy and reduces recoil. The subcompact PX4 lacks the rotating barrel system and instead uses a conventional lockup. It's a good gun, but it lacks the advantages that make the larger models so desireable. Lots of better subcompacts out there in terms of size, width, weight, capacity, recoil, etc. I wouldn't throw it away if you gave it to me, though.
Seems like we just had this conversation earlier today. ;)

My brother bought the full size storm. He's not a gun guy so I went to the range with him.
I've always been a huge Beretta fan and have always regretted selling my 92FS.
For some reason when I shot the storm I kept hitting the mag release and would detach it juat enough to cause a FTF.
Never did figure out why I was triggering that.

Liked the 92FS.