JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Compact 9mm type G so no saftey decocker only most desirable model. Some holster wear. 20180908_121101-756x108.jpg 20180908_121109-108x756.jpg 20180908_121129-756x108.jpg Comes with 3 owb holsters and 1 iwb holster. Along with 4 mags (these mags arent cheap) trade or sell

$440obo

Will trade for:
Prefer glocks or S&w but any 9mm im willing to listen to offers prefer single stack.

I have a full size PX4 in 9mm that I converted myself to a G model. That's by far the best configuration and, as you said, is hard to find in a factory production pistol. It's simply an amazingly soft, totally reliable, and consistently accurate shooter that has been flawless with every ammo I've used in it. The rotating barrel just sucks a large amount of the recoil up by redirecting a significant amount of the force from a rearward to a clockwise direction as the slide reciprocates. It's my primary home defense gun and sits in my nightstand safe with a TLR-4 laser/light combo on the rail. The compact is every bit as good but more easily carried and concealed. Super deal. GLWS!!