JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Winlock
State
Washington
Zip Code
I inherited this pistol about a year ago and I really do not know any of its history. I feel it does not fit my hand well and I personally did not enjoy shooting it so I have decided to go ahead and sell it. It is a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm full size pistol. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. The holster appears to be an OWB holster. There appears to be a couple of chips in the finish around the barrel of the pistol which I have tried to show in the close up pictures. I am asking $350 or best offer. I am located in Winlock and I am willing to meet between Olympia and Vancouver.

20200306_185159.jpg 20200306_185151.jpg 20200306_185117.jpg 20200306_185103.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great pistol. I just purchased a used one a couple weeks ago. Had one years ago but traded it for a SIG, but wanted it back as it's such a unique offering. Remove the spring and ball bearing to make it decocker-only, swap out the hammer spring with a 12# Wilson Combat version, and replace the sights to get a great pistol at a very reasonable price.

Low recoil, very durable, and a smooth trigger. Some don't like the looks, but I think they're great. Add grip tape or stipple the grip for a duty/range gun, or leave it as-is for CCH duty. If I lived near Winlock I'd find a way to buy yours.

Have one that I picked up in a pawn shop several years ago. Basically I use it as a house gun (sits by the front door but it will often follow me to the range for exercise. Good pistol and is accurate at longer range.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.