JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Phrank I'm new here. Thanks. I live near Nehalem Bay in North Tillaook County. I get into Portland every few weeks, if you're interested we could arrange a meet. The pistol is in nearly new condition, fired maybe 100 rounds. In original box with spare clip, manual, cleaning brush, etc. Original receipt also.

I love my PX4 40cal. Just a little bit better than my SIG P226 40cal, and it was less than half the cost. PX4 are great guns, and an excellent value.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks M1A, Yeah, I like mine a lot also but got the subcompact model and just don't need two .40 Barettas. Thanks for the encouragement.

Is this still for sale?
If so, is your price still the same?

Thanks!

Yes, the pistol is still for sale. I'll let it go for $400 but I will have to do an OSP background on whoever I sell it to. If you're still interested let me know. Thanks for your interest.

Is this gun still available? Also, described as "Standard"....do you mean the 'full size' Storm model by that? I have CHL in Oregon and Utah.
rsvp

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.