JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep in mind that the round trigger as well as the threaded barrel make finding a holster a bit harder. The "92X performance" is a full steel gun, making it pretty heavy, where as the M9A3 and 92X have an aluminum frame. The M9A3 in black would be nice, the finish on the tan has not been very durable, at least for me. Specifically the finish on the slide, frame and barrel are GTG. I do not really care, I shoot a lot of rounds and it goes in and out of a holster a lot, so most mine may be aging a bit quicker.

Whatever you do get the G version (or convert) and get the vertex frame, it is a great combo.

Definitely going with the G version, I'm pretty set on the Vertec frame also and I thought felt better in the hand but Ernest Langdon is a proponent of the standard frame and claims it is better for running the gun. Either way I'm leaning toward a LTT RDO Elite Optic Cut slide.

These are hard to beat, at half of what some of the others go for. They are easy to shape a bit with a dremel or sand paper. Because of the material, after working, you just rinse it with water, and it is impossible to tell you even tinkered with it. Mine felt fat in the web of my hand, took 15 minutes to shape them.

I have a set of Vertec VZ grips waiting for when I finally pull the trigger.

I have seen Wilsons Lately for $1100. Hard to beat at that price.

One of the most underatted pistols of all time and one of if not the finest DA/SA combat handgun ever made (Sorry HK, your triggers suck)

I've been wanting to get a "wonder nine" for a while and had previously ruled out the 92/M9 series because I loath Walther style safeties, with the G conversion now being offered that changes everything for me and I'm giving the Beretta a second look, it has move to the top of my short list list. I probably would already have picked one up this year if it was for the panic BS.

I installed the G conversion myself. The one big disappointment was I mangled one of the two springs that came with the kit and the other had surface rust right out of the box. I called beretta, they were no help, told me I needed to either send it in or buy a whole new kit. I cleaned it up (it is fine, I am just nit picky). Just recently I discovered Midwest Gun Works and they have them for $4 and i am going to buy a couple next time I order stuff.

By the way I have done some decent testing and the mec gar 18 rounds flush fit mags are the best. The 20 rounders have, what I suspect is, the same spring that is in the 18 rounders, thus it is a bit under powered and does not lock the slide back 100% of the time. I tend to ride the slide stop and the 18 rounders are stiff enough to negate this.

My M9A3 is my favorite gun I own :)

IOZrui0.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews