JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gun is in almost new condition. It has less than 300 rounds through it. Gun comes with all original packaging contents including manuals, replacement o-rings, lock, 3 mags, hogue grip, and case. It will also come with an additional 30 round mag. Not interested in any trades at the moment. If you have any questions let me know. Would prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn.

AC16D91B-AAFB-4923-BE2F-BD3F9C648A2F.jpeg 93C09C89-794D-4398-8FBF-900AB57851FE.jpeg 5952B180-E1C6-496C-BA29-36B31C7EA291.jpeg A24F85D4-5FCA-4162-BCEA-55D03E3B3BFF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi,
I'm interested in this but wanted to say up front that it's been 40 years since I bought a handgun. So I'll have to get a permit. Pardon my ignorance of current laws but can I get a permit in advance before arranging to meet someone at an FFL for a purchase?
Thanks,
Gary

Hi,
I'm interested in this but wanted to say up front that it's been 40 years since I bought a handgun. So I'll have to get a permit. Pardon my ignorance of current laws but can I get a permit in advance before arranging to meet someone at an FFL for a purchase?
Thanks,
Gary
You do not need a permit, but you do need to do a transfer through a Washington State FFL. BTW, America's Pawn on Mill Plain is probably the least expensive place to have the transfer done.
Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.