JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1975
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
SW Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta M9A1/M9 Wilson Combat G10 Grips, Wilson Combat Fluted Guide Rod, & Flat WC Spring. Comes with many WC & Beretta Springs, Hammer, Trigger, etc. Orig grips, Lasermax Guide Rod Green Laser, 3xstd 15 Rd mags, 10x17 Rd & 7-9x15 Rd PVD (Anti sand, heavy particulate), AMMO NOT INCLUDED..... unless....$$ Steiner Laser/Lt combo, paperwork, I should have a box and/or case. Also comes with a double clip IWB holster & Blackhawk Level 3 (hammer- finger release) oh yeah!!! Trigicon Tritium Sights (front & Bach), thanks to ToolTech; dovetail'd.guide ramp polished and mirror like, Mags, save 3xstd are virtually new looking and stiffness. Blackhawk holster appears to support a light, not Steiner. If wanted, I have an adjustable nylon holster; stand alone or with thigh rig (great for vest cross draw. Extra parts are varied- define her yourself. Will eat anything, never gets fat! Stable as great parents, smooth as butter (Grandma' cooking), waiting for STHTF (Grandpa)...…consistent enough to need a name!

Thanks for looking;

(I'm sure there's more.....) Additional pix if interested; guaranteed to please!

nit looking for any trades or other offers at this time; it's a moving thing.....

PXL_20220612_165445521.jpg PXL_20220612_165445521.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.