JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Come with 2 magazines, case, lock, manual, etc... I put 2 mags through this pistol.

IMG_20191008_081901784.jpg IMG_20191009_182626902.jpg IMG_20191009_182809872.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Uploaded a few better pics. One with my John McClain/Nakatomi plaza setup. I'll even throw in a free, slightly used tank top, size medium husky.

To each their own. Did you marry a pacifist, have a new kid, or just jumping ship? Either way, sorry to see the change of heart.

Just my attempt at dry humor. . Whenever I purchase a new gun, I have to get rid of an old one. I just bought another Beretta (LTT), so this one has to go. :(

Just my attempt at dry humor. . Whenever I purchase a new gun, I have to get rid of an old one. I just bought another Beretta (LTT), so this one has to go. :(
OK, that makes me feel much better. Guess I just didn't recognise such humor. Glad your OK. I myself have wished many times that I didn't sell off or trade previous guns, some of them older and registration-free!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.