JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****sold****

"Either use something or let it go to someone who will!" That's what my old grandpa used to say. Wait, that can't be right; I've never met my grandpa... who the hell was that creepy old man? Eh, regardless, it's still good advice.

Finally letting go of a childhood dream gun that I can't recall the last time I shot. Since I got it used, I'm also unsure of the round count on it. The 92G is a decock only version so you never have to worry about it going click instead of bang when needed. Elite adds the stainless barrel, heavier Brigadier slide, front and rear cocking serrations, dovetailed front and rear 3-dot sights, skeletonized hammer, and rubber base pads to the magazines.

The pistol was made in America, the case for the pistol was made in Italy, and the box for the case for the pistol was made in America. Will include a 15 rnd and two 10 rnd made in Italy mags and two 10 rnd USA mags. Three rubber base pads and two regular bases can be switched as desired. Will also include an unmarked higher capacity mag that I didn't even know I had. Does the big mag feed properly? Who knows? I'm too lazy to find out how many it even holds...

Also have a Crimson Trace handgrip that I can include at a heavy discount.

Looking to get $650.

ETA: Wow, forgot the pics!

IMG_6184.JPG IMG_6185.JPG IMG_6186.JPG IMG_6187.JPG IMG_6188.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.