JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Beretta CX4 Storm for sale. chambered in 9mm Too many rifles in the pack to use effectively. Nice gun, I bought it because of the look. It shoots well. Have not put many rounds through it, maybe 50. I need to finance an AR, so this forces the sale. It comes with 2 extra mags, and the standard Beretta case.

Oregon

$600

I would consider trading with AR style rifles, partial cash included.

IMAG1317_sm.jpg

IMAG1319_sm.jpg

IMAG1320.jpg

Last Edited:
The PX4 Storm and the 92FS do not use the same mags... The CX4 comes in two flavors. One accepts the 92 mags & the other the PX4 Storm mags. It is an either or situation. The CX4 will accept one or the other, but can not be configured to accept both. You can get the parts from Beretta to swap what it accepts, but it requires you to swap out the magazine insert and the mag release lever.

The PX4 and 92 series magazines are not compatible, that is why Beretta sells the CX4 magazine insert for the 92/96 series magazines (www.berettausa.com/products/cx4-magazine-insert-for-92/95-series/) and also a magazine Insert for PX4 Series (not .45ACP) (www.berettausa.com/products/cx4-magazine-insert-for-px4-series-not-45acp/)

I have a CX4 that came from the factory setup for the PX4 mags and the 92 series mags will not lock in since the notch on the 92 series mags is slightly lower than the PX4 mags. I found this out when I bought a couple 30 round 92 series mags and they would just fall out. I called Beretta customer support and they informed me that the 92 series and PX series magazines are not compatible. So it all depends on what mags each CX4 is setup to accept. That is why every time someone posts a CX4 for sale, the first question asked is what mags does it take?...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.