JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Waiting on my Cx4 Storm to get out of jail, and wondering if anyone has recommendations on upgrades / mods for this platform?

Also, thinking about doing a stock delete and adding a rear picatinny rail to make it a side folder. Has anyone done a stock mod on theirs? How did it turn out? Pics would be appreciated if available.

If Brian in St Helen's is still alive his upgrades are worth every penny.

If his site is still up it's sierrapapacx4.com

I haven't done them yet because excuses.

Arson machine in Hillsboro made a light mount that fits the funky bolt pattern on the front.

It doesn't need much honestly. A stock delete with folder would be cool, I don't dare cut mine up to try though. I've seen others do DIY stock cut ups. I like the "space gun" look though.

I did cut the barrel and SBR it though. Not much of an upgrade, but I liked the idea of the MX4 enough to do it.

9CF5CE20-1489-4AB0-A77F-48EB3971A0B8.jpeg

If Brian in St Helen's is still alive his upgrades are worth every penny.

If his site is still up it's sierrapapacx4.com

I haven't done them yet because excuses.

Arson machine in Hillsboro made a light mount that fits the funky bolt pattern on the front.

It doesn't need much honestly. A stock delete with folder would be cool, I don't dare cut mine up to try though. I've seen others do DIY stock cut ups. I like the "space gun" look though.

I did cut the barrel and SBR it though. Not much of an upgrade, but I liked the idea of the MX4 enough to do it.

View attachment 1381701
Agreed on Brian's upgrades except that I have most of them done that are internal with the exception of the AL housing. Mine are full length and threaded. I have the 9mm and 45acp versions.

Agreed on Brian's upgrades except that I have most of them done that are internal with the exception of the AL housing. Mine are full length and threaded. I have the 9mm and 45acp versions.
Interested how your threading turned out on your barrels? Barrels seem too thin. I'm presently seeking someone to do the same for mine, with proper shoulder work for suppressor.

Interested how your threading turned out on your barrels? Barrels seem too thin. I'm presently seeking someone to do the same for mine, with proper shoulder work for suppressor.
They are threaded with no issues. Take a Suppressor well. Mine were done by tornado technology in Hillsboro and were dropped off in person.

Thank you for the update on muzzle threading. I'd like both of mine CX4 9MM& 45ACP done properly for the long hall. Both are presently being upgraded at Sierra Papa. Had a barrel nut removal tool made and both barrels are ready to travel independently. As Sierra Papa takes their time to do the utmost meticulous work properly. Nows the chance to send out barrels, to have the threading performed. Then it will be only the long wait for both the suppressors to arrive...

Thank you for the update on muzzle threading. I'd like both of mine CX4 9MM& 45ACP done properly for the long hall. Both are presently being upgraded at Sierra Papa. Had a barrel nut removal tool made and both barrels are ready to travel independently. As Sierra Papa takes their time to do the utmost meticulous work properly. Nows the chance to send out barrels, to have the threading performed. Then it will be only the long wait for both the suppressors to arrive...
I had Sierra Papa do mine while we chatted. I also have a 9mm and 45acp one.

Did you say Sierra Papa threaded your barrel???
Was told they "do not" thread barrels. Why I sent only my lowers and not the uppers...
Of whom did you actually talk to and their quoted price, if you please???
Tornado technologies in Hillsboro threaded mine. We talked while Brian did all the other upgrades. Triggers, guide rods, hammers and such.

Tornado technologies in Hillsboro threaded mine. We talked while Brian did all the other upgrades. Triggers, guide rods, hammers and such.
Ah... both mine are about through at Sierra Papa. Any chance to upload a closeup photo of Tornado Technologies work of threading your barrels. Especially 45acp...
Thank you for all your help.

Now anyplace you might have found a PX4 Magazine 45acp... more than 10 round capacity?😁🙏🏻

Ah... both mine are about through at Sierra Papa. Any chance to upload a closeup photo of Tornado Technologies work of threading your barrels. Especially 45acp...

Now anyplace you might have found a PX4 Magazine 45acp... more than 10 round capacity?😁🙏🏻

Thank you. I have talked with Sierra Papa and their extention is only for the 92 platform magazines and will not work for the Px4 platform. 😞

Not soon. In the middle of moving states. The cx4s are currently in Idaho with friends. I am in Oregon for 3 days yet. I then have to unpack and such. Mine uses the 8045 magazines and I got 2 of Brian's 16 round magazines. I also own a Beretta Cougar Compact which uses the 8045 magazines.