JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is an excellent condition Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm Carbine. Fired 50 rounds (one box) total. It's in excellent condition, but the overall rifle just doesn't fit me well, so I'm moving it on to someone who can use it. The rifle comes with an installed top rail and retractable rail just below the barrel for lights, scopes or other accessories. A rear peep sight is standard equipment.

When I bought this, it was set up to use PX4 magazines, but I wanted to use 92 mags instead, so I bought the conversion parts to swap it over to 92 mags. I'm including the insert/mag release for PX4 magazines, so you'll have what you need to run either type magazine in this carbine. Included with the rifle are (2) Beretta 30-round magazines, which will work not only in the carbine, but also in a 92 series pistol.

This is a great home defense gun, light recoil and very easy to handle and maneuver in tight places. Also a great (and fun) range gun.

Here is what you get:

* Beretta CX4 Carbine, 9mm, set up for 92 series magazines
* (2) Beretta 30-round magazines (92 style/series)
* Beretta PX4 magazine well adapter and mag release button (to allow use of PX4 magazines, if desired)
* Original Beretta hard case with cleaning kit, paperwork, magazine loader

Price is $675 ***SOLD***

Sale will be FTF in the Portland Metro area. I'll need to see both a current ODL and current CHL please.

If you're interested, please PM me (my inbox is clear).

I'm not really looking for any trades as I'd prefer a cash sale, but if you really, really want to offer a trade, feel free to make an offer (via PM only, not in the thread please). I will politely decline if I'm not interested. Now, if you happen to have a Glock 41....I'd be very interested.

It's cross posted on AL, but I'd much rather do business with an NWFA member with some positive feedback :)

Thanks for looking!

4416334_02_beretta_cx4_carbine_9mm_with_2_640aa.jpg

4416334_03_beretta_cx4_carbine_9mm_with_2_640.jpg

4416334_01_beretta_cx4_carbine_9mm_with_2_640.jpg

Last Edited: