JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe a little more if ...

Extra mags.
Threaded barrel (1/2x28) + $100
Other extras.

EDIT: I guess I'll start looking at new from a dealer options. Haven't seen one of these here in a while. Suppressor won't be here anytime soon regardless :(

Simply put, these 'items wanted' ads are a waste of time. No one gives a crap. Hen around the For Sale ads and cluck away, be the first to say "I'll take it", that is the only way.

I got an itch for a CX that I just can't scratch. One guy had one that was priced right but it looked like it had been dragged behind a car, no thanks.

I would also be willing to trade up my Kel-tec Sub2000 w/ quad rail, buffer, tube covers, riser, Aimpoint clone, etc, lots of 33 rounders. They aren't great for threading/suppressing or I'd never sell that one.

Poor Burt. Just be patient, they'll surface. They pop up used from time to time at my favorite spot - Gun Broker Clackamas. Just give Dog the Bounty Hunter your number to call when one comes in. Seems like the .40s are always way cheaper, but that's cuz fo-tay cal is too dangerous :s0114:

Just remember that 922r compliance may come into play when you modify the cx4 from its sporting configuration. There are parts to keep it compliant

I have a cx4 in .40sw with max 17rds and it is fun to shoot...

Most are looking for the 9mm because of the extended mags. But i find them awkward with a long magazine sticking out. Reloading is quick anyway with a magwell and drop free mags

Best way to find one is have a dealer order it. Mine has a barrel shroud and not a real can.

One other thing.. It is already somewhat quieter since most of the sound goes down range... Suppressing it would be perfect

B1FDB65C.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top