JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings all, I'm selling my Beretta Cougar model 8045F in .45acp. I originally bought this gun in 2002 and have about 300-400 rounds through it. I loved the look and feel of a Beretta handgun and still do, it's a beautiful gun and has an all metal frame. I've never had a malfunction in it and it works flawlessly as of the last time I shot it, which was a few years ago when I lived in Texas. I do wipe it down and oil it every couple of months. Originally the 8000 series of Beretta handguns were made as a more compact alternative to the 92F. The 8045F is the .45ACP model of the 8000 series, the F stands for the standard configuration of the gun with double-action trigger, exposed hammer, and ambidextrous safety/decocking levers (located on the slide). I apologize for the pictures, I'm not gifted in taking artistic gun photos like some of the aficionados in this forum are. I can send more pictures if you want including with it broken down if you want to see that. The gun comes with a generic plastic case, not the original one from Beretta, and it comes with two 8 round metal magazines. The 8045 has replaceable handgrips, and you can find all sorts of grips on gunbroker.com including ones made from mother of pearl, wood, metal, etc. This is a scarce handgun as it was made from 1994-2004 by Beretta in Italy exclusively. Text me, Zach, at 503-201-0693, or respond to this message. I'm in the Beaverton area. I'm pretty firm on the $475 price but will split the background cost with the buyer upon successful passing of the background and will deduct it from the final sale price. I'll throw in two dozen Winchester Ranger hollow point rounds or 50 Winchester ball rounds with the gun, you choose which.

The only gun I'd be willing to trade for would be a Grand Power Stribog, I of course would be paying the difference between the two.

thumbnail_IMG_1915.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1917.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1916.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1918.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1919.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1920.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These pistols, with their locked-breach rotating barrel are among the best shooting handguns that I have experience with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.