JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my first general firearm post so here it goes. I recently acquired a Beretta Bobcat. Cute little gun, cleaned it and went to shoot it. The damn extractor seems to be missing???! It will load a round into the chamber when manually cycled but it will not pull the case back out and eject it. Does anyone on here have a Beretta Bobcat that they could send pics of the extractor working? I am looking all over google and i cant find one to compare my gun to. Thanks for giving this a read

Forget I wrote this post. Did another 30 seconds of research. Hickok 45 cleared up my question. There is no extractor. They eject a spent case by barrel pressure

I had the same issues in both of mine.. I lightly polished the insides of both chambers and the problem ended. They work best with premium HV rounds. My two don't like remington thunderturds.

Not only do they have invisible extractors, they have invisible gremlins that loosen the function-critical grip screws every 50 shots.
Blue loctite is advised.

My two don't like remington thunderturds.

Consistently the worst ammo out there. I've even seen it so out of spec that it would not chamber in revolvers.

70A38985-2CC1-4A4E-A7BD-AE28D06CAAF2.jpeg

I've heard some talk that Thinderduds have been seriously improved. Hard to find out for myself with ammo situation.

I forgot to mention…I'm cheap and Thunderbolts currently are not.

Have you tried newer versions?
Pretty sure they're $35/500 so that's not terribly expensive. Haven't tried them. But they're available in your area so no more excuses if you're curious

Thunderbirds are 22lr, therefore I shout them!

Ive wanted a 21A for awhile so I can take a picture with it and my K can on it. Then I shot one and realized it is an Instagram only gun.

Thunderbirds are 22lr, therefore I shout them!

Ive wanted a 21A for awhile so I can take a picture with it and my K can on it. Then I shot one and realized it is an Instagram only gun.
I have one and a shorty can. It looks cool, I added nice grips that fill the hand and make it almost feel like a real gun. Runs reasonably well for rimfire plinking with Minimags, fairly quiet with Eley target ammo.

It's pretty much a novelty item.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR