JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Beretta A400 Xcel multi target. 12ga 3"chamber. This gun has the Kick-off system to reduce felt recoil. Oversized charging handle and bolt release. This is the lightest kicking 12 I have ever shot. Has 3 chokes IC,M,IM. Also have a shell catcher for shooting trap. In very good condition. Does have a couple of lines on barrel from assembling and disassembling. Can't see them assembled and have to look pretty hard to find them. Stock is near perfect. Comes with everything seen. Bought this a year before covid and just haven't been using it since everything opened up. This is one of the nicest auto loaders for trap shooting. I have a few things I'd rather have than this sitting in the safe. $2400/obo. More photos on request. FTF in Albany and surrounding areas. I would consider trades for equal value firearms. No shotguns or hunting rifles.

IMG_7675.jpeg IMG_7676.jpeg IMG_7677.jpeg IMG_7680.jpeg IMG_7682.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service