JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BB1DE439-FA83-4D87-AA20-8570FEEA4FC6.jpeg 77C0F5F0-4DEA-4059-931A-11BA380A9509.jpeg F4A9305B-65FC-4587-905E-FEA8D93E9A36.jpeg BB1DE439-FA83-4D87-AA20-8570FEEA4FC6.jpeg FS in good condition Beretta 96ELITE. This is in .40s&w . These have the beefier slide and sharper slide angle cuts as well as front and backstrap serrated grip. Stainless barrel is 4.6in to make a lil more compact. Excellent shooter a deff step up from the standard 92/96 series pistol. Don't think m9 think, a 9/10 version of the Wilson combat beretta. I'd keep it but getting away from the .40 this pistol deff shows some carry wear. Mostly on grip so I included a few more pics. This pistol is by no means beat up.AT ALL!! But it's not Brand new either which is why I listed it a lil lower than the ELITE ll (which has sold)

Text call or msg 36oh359145ate. Askin $500 or best offer no trades I'll cover transfer in Olympia anywhere else its on you.

Last Edited:
I bought his Elite II. Great nice honest easy guy to deal with. I-5 guns is a good place to do xfers at as well. I honestly though about making an offer on the pair.. Its just hard to pass up the elites when they come along for a good price. I also priced out some 9mm barrels and can get the stainless for 130 in 9mm with the lugs. I was going to take it out with my 92 and do some swapping and playing at the range to see if everything goes straight over like I hear on the internet. Would be nice to have a dual caliber Elite for under 650 :)

I bought his Elite II. Great nice honest easy guy to deal with. I-5 guns is a good place to do xfers at as well. I honestly though about making an offer on the pair.. Its just hard to pass up the elites when they come along for a good price. I also priced out some 9mm barrels and can get the stainless for 130 in 9mm with the lugs. I was going to take it out with my 92 and do some swapping and playing at the range to see if everything goes straight over like I hear on the internet. Would be nice to have a dual caliber Elite for under 650 :)
I don't own any 92s but I have had an m9 barrel in a regular 96 and it works just fine. Can't imagine it would be any diff with the elite series . Glad you like it I was deff sad to see it go but happy to see it polished up as well as it did !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.