JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a like new Beretta 92X Performance 9mm I'd like to rehome. I have fired only 5 mags worth through it, which I quite enjoyed . Comes with all OEM parts, mags had been the 10rnd Cali mags, which I drilled out the metal indentation. they function perfectly fine, I also have 4 ACT mags that I purchased for it. I never set the combo on the hardcase, instructions are included. Only reason I am selling this and a few other firearms is because I just bought a new truck and need to recoup some funds. Transfer will take place at J&B Firearms in Beaverton. I believe their transfer fee has increased recently, but they are releasing under the 3 day rule.

I work in forestry and am in the mountains a lot without cell service, if it takes me half a day to respond that is why, Cheers and thanks for looking!

20230210_125406.jpg 20230210_125435.jpg 20230210_125446.jpg 20230210_125502.jpg 20230210_125536.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This pistol is now on consignment at J&B Firearms. Due to my work schedule I was unable to be available at decent times for a transfer. Thought id let people know. Not sure if this posting now needs to be taken down or not. Cheers.