JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade or sell my Beretta 92FS. It has been upgrade with the Wilson Combat short reach steel trigger and fluted steel guide rod. Standard trigger and guide rod are also included. The pistol comes with the all the original items - case, manual, two magazines, cleaning kit, and lock. Round count is around 600.

Asking price is $550. Also interested in trading for a .357 revolver or rifle.

I have 300 rounds of 9mm ammo that I will include for an extra $35 if interested.

IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1482.JPG IMG_1483.JPG

If you can get to the Cannon Beach gun store. I would be willing to do a straight trade for the M44 (it is in good condition with all matching numbers) its oil can, ammo pouches, tool kit and pouch, and ammo. The ammo includes an unopened spam can (440 rounds in it) The crate and can opener it came with. 9 rounds of tulammo. 72 loose rounds of corrosive ammo that I have stored in an old ammo can with 15 paper wrapped packets of 20. That totals to 821 rounds of 7.62x54R with the rifle. All of it, except the crate and spam can, I have kept in my gunlocker with a damp rid container. I think if you included the ammo and transfer fees we would have a reasonable exchange.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top