JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$480
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Preowned 92FS in very good shape and exhibiting only minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and normal use. I am not the original owner so I cannot verify actual round count. I'll go out on a limb and estimate ~1k total. I've put about 500 rounds down the pipe and it runs with typical Beretta reliability. Serial number research puts it at a circa 2010 production.
A selection of Wilson Combat components replace the factory polymer bits, below is a list of upgrades:

- Single sided safety/decocker lever - Reduces snag hazard & chance of unintentional safety engagement
- Extended magazine release - Easier to manipulate especially with smaller hands
- Steel short reach trigger - Decreases trigger reach by nearly one tenth of an inch, a noticeable improvement
- Fluted guide rod - Functions like the polymer piece but looks way better doing it!

Two 15 round factory magazines , Beretta factory case and manual. Sorry Washington residents, magazines will NOT be included.
An outstanding value for an iconic pistol with premium aftermarket pieces from a top tier company.
$480.00 +transfer, no trades please.
Prefer transfer on West Side but willing to meet buyer within a reasonable distance at their favorite FFL.

IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0672.JPG IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0675.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: