JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Absolutely not. Why would it be?

Keith

I believe the rule is that if you make a living from the sale of firearms and you aren't an FFL then you are in violation of the Federal Firearms Act. Gouging people isn't illegal. Selling used firearms for more than new firearms is also not illegal.

The price reflects the times, and the fact I dont really want to sell, Just wait a little longer and Obama will Never let you own one.

Two things:

1. The price reflects $249 more than Bud's will sell it to you (with FREE shipping).
2. President Obama and (all future POTUS) will never make handguns illegal.

You cannot put the genie back in the bottle.

You forgot the most important thing..... I bet more that 50% of the people that buy off this website Cant go out and buy a brand new Registered Gun lol lol.

I would take umbrage w/ that statement as well. I haven't run into a person yet from this or any of the other local gun sites (that employ feedback) who didn't voluntarily flash their CPL. Part of my process is that I insist on speaking to a person before the meet which assists greatly in screening. Now, Armslist is a site that appears to be infested w/ some dirtbags.

Your statement and apparent willingess to sell to anyone at the right price raises red flags about you, both as a seller and buyer...for me at least, and probably any other legitimate trader on this board.

We're all getting off track here and the moderators may swoop down upon us but I feel it's necessary to defend and preserve this forum and market place.

LOL opinions are like @$$holes everybody's got one. I'm a responsible gun owner and wont sell to any scumbags.

Theres soon to be a ban on all hi cap firearms. If you dont like my price Bug off

With all these comments, Not a 1 of you have noticed that you cant even buy a hi cap magazine to any kind of weapon right know..... completely sold out. The world is in a panic lol

im a responsible gun ownner who wont sell to and scumbagz, but i would be happy to trade you one of my Colt 1911's for a 92FS. would a lnib steel frame combat commander be ok in series 80, or do you require something is a series 70? a Gold Cup perhaps?

You forgot the most important thing..... I bet more that 50% of the people that buy off this website Cant go out and buy a brand new Registered Gun lol lol.

I have yet to meet someone for a sale or purchase on this site (or any other for that matter) who DOESN'T check for a valid ID and CWP at the time of the transaction.

i dont let azzhats document my info, i dont have to. pretty much anything i want, i buy. any firearm is worth no more or less from a dealer or private party in the world i live in.

i rarely sell and when i do i am going to require the buyer flash a state fishing license WITH punch card and a Salmon endorsment OFO. if you dont have one, tough tittie not my problem. my rules, get one. PM if you need to know what OFO means.

Lolol stop with your Obama bullbubblegum that would never happen in this country..people like you wild man make me sick...you have zero feedback and here you are trying to gouge fellow gun owners with your first firearm sale.

Go shove it up your ***..your just a cock sucker...

Sorry everyone else,mods site owners..I really tried to resist but it was too strong of an itch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.