JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice beretta up for sale. excellent gun, just need to finance another project. comes with three magazines( two factory are 10rnd this was a california gun originally), nice leather speed holster, factory box and paperwork. Also, I have 1,000rnds (600 factory and 400 reloads that i have had great results with) that i will have no need for once my only 9mm is gone. I dont have a camera just my phone so if you even just want to see for fun text me at 541-991-2220 and I willl ship you some photos no questions asked and no sales pitch. I would like $550 for the gun or $700 for the gun and ammo. not really intersted in trades as i just need the cash. Pretty firm on the price, most blued 92's I see people are asking the same and mine is stainless so $550 seems fair... If you want the package deal I maybe willing to travel the I-5 for an easy meet up. ID and bill of sale required! Im not on the computer regularly so PLEASE TEXT 541-991-2220