JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have owned this excellent Beretta for 15 years and have taken it to the range only a few times. It comes with 5 magazines, the case, manual and a never used paddle holster which is a perfect fit. This 92FS is in very good condition, inside and out, and does not show it's age at all. Thanks for looking.

002.JPG 001.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I can't find the price

I seem to have screwed up (this is my first try at posting an ad on this great site). The price was there when I previewed it, but did not show up when I posted up. The price is now $425.00. I probably should contact Joe and learn how to salvage it. I love Northwest Firearms, but it is more complicated than what I am used to.

Thanks for your patience!

Last Edited:
I seem to have screwed up (this is my first try at posting an ad on this great site). The price was there when I previewed it, but did not show up when I posted up. The price is $575.00. I probably should contact Joe and learn how to salvage it. I love Northwest Firearms, but it is more complicated than what I am used to.

If you decide to sell just the CT grips (I assume they're red laser) ... please let me know how much.
If you decide to sell just the CT grips (I assume they're red laser) ... please let me know how much.
[/QUOTE.

Last Edited:
I seem to have screwed up (this is my first try at posting an ad on this great site). The price was there when I previewed it, but did not show up when I posted up. The price is $575.00. I probably should contact Joe and learn how to salvage it. I love Northwest Firearms, but it is more complicated than what I am used to.

you got that right buddy... i love this site but it can be a pain...

Good morning Ringo,

Thanks for the comment. Yup, this is a very good site and I need to learn how it functions before placing another ad down the road. I remember selling a P7 on this site a while back and everything went well. I have always felt that simple is usually better, but I also understand the owner of this site wants to keep everything working smoothly with no glitches, and I get that. Plus, I really want to sell this Baretta locally, if possible.

Not to be a pain but, is it $425 or $575? I'm seeing two different prices listed and can't figure which one it is!:D

Thank you for interest, and the valid question. I originally listed my 92FS with the CTC laser grips I had put on it three years ago. Last week I removed the grips and sold them to a member who already had a 92FS and wanted to buy the grips only. I ended up doing that and put the original Beretta grips back on the gun and dropped the price to $425.00, with is a very good deal for the condition of this firearm. Long story short, I tried to change the ad and the site would not let me. This is a very well run site but I need to learn more about how it works, because if you make a mistake in the posting and want to add or change a photo, it will not let you do it. I tried to change the existing photos (showing it with the Laser Grips still on the gun) with a new photo with the original Beretta grips back on. I will try to attach it to this reply, if it well let me. This 92FS is in excellent condition, inside and out. Thanks for your patience!

Garry

View attachment 658535 View attachment 658536

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.