JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my very lightly used Beretta 92F, made in Italy. It has only seen a few hundred rounds through it. Comes with two 15-round mags, the original case and manual, and some extra springs (if I recall correctly, this was upgraded with a D Spring before I bought it, but I cannot promise this).

Asking for $475+ you pay FFL fees. Portland area is best and simplest, but Salem area or somewhere between the two can work if need be.

(That blue strip is just a piece of post-it note over the serial number because I am paranoid)

I might be interested in trading for a Glock 19/26 , .22lr rifle (you add cash most likely), or AR-15 upper (I add cash most likely) but cash is preferred.

Beretta.JPG Beretta Box.JPG Slide.JPG

Beretta.JPG

Beretta Box.JPG

Slide.JPG

Last Edited:
Selling my very lightly used Beretta 92F, made in Italy. It has only seen a few hundred rounds through it. Comes with two 15-round mags, the original case and manual, and some extra springs (if I recall correctly, this was upgraded with a D Spring before I bought it, but I cannot promise this).

Asking for $500 + you pay FFL fees. Portland area is best and simplest, but Salem area or somewhere between the two can work if need be.

(That blue strip is just a piece of post-it note over the serial number because I am paranoid)

I might be interested in trading for a Glock 19 or a .22lr rifle (you add cash most likely) but cash is preferred.
I've got a gen 3 Glock 22. Comes with hard case two mags, cleaning rod and all the factory paper work. Would you want to trade for your beretta? Play let me know. 971-202-3397

Asking for $475+ you pay FFL fees. Portland area is best and simplest, but Salem area or somewhere between the two can work if need be.

I might be interested in trading for a Glock 19/26 , .22lr rifle (you add cash most likely), or AR-15 upper (I add cash most likely) but cash is preferred.

View attachment 259226 View attachment 259227 View attachment 259228
Have a Remington 572 Pump I would trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.