JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taking offers on my beretta 92F with night sites ,It has brand new crimson trace lazer grips on it. Has not even been fired with the new grips. The grips where sighted in at 50 yards at thier factory. The gun itself shoots nice.It also has a brand new return spring and a couple clips. i also have a 30 round clip. ive got to pay a couple bills:(

someone asked me if this was a 92FS or a 92F the gun has stamped mod.92F-cal9mm parabellum. Anyone know what the difference is?

No slide retention safety device on the F, if the slide cracks and breaks, it comes back into your face. Unlikely, but it did happen to some military pistols using high pressure ammo and Beretta then modified the guns with the retention device/rivet thingy.

Are those raised sites? Given your name I wonder if you've had a suppressor on this pistol. Wet work? :)

No a suppressor has not been on this handgun it does not have a threaded barrel. although one could be had at tornado technoligies in hillburo. and as far as the sites go i think they are factory nite sites. I got my nickname from my ham radio call sign of ke7hit, so the team calls me hitman, lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.