Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta 92F

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by HITMAN, Jul 14, 2009.

1. HITMAN

HITMAN Vancouver Member

Taking offers on my beretta 92F with night sites ,It has brand new crimson trace lazer grips on it. Has not even been fired with the new grips. The grips where sighted in at 50 yards at thier factory. The gun itself shoots nice.It also has a brand new return spring and a couple clips. i also have a 30 round clip. ive got to pay a couple bills:(

2. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

FS ads require a price!

3. HITMAN

HITMAN Vancouver Member

Ok then how about 425.00

4. HITMAN

HITMAN Vancouver Member

someone asked me if this was a 92FS or a 92F the gun has stamped mod.92F-cal9mm parabellum. Anyone know what the difference is?

5. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

No slide retention safety device on the F, if the slide cracks and breaks, it comes back into your face. Unlikely, but it did happen to some military pistols using high pressure ammo and Beretta then modified the guns with the retention device/rivet thingy.

Are those raised sites? Given your name I wonder if you've had a suppressor on this pistol. Wet work? :)

6. HITMAN

HITMAN Vancouver Member

No a suppressor has not been on this handgun it does not have a threaded barrel. although one could be had at tornado technoligies in hillburo. and as far as the sites go i think they are factory nite sites. I got my nickname from my ham radio call sign of ke7hit, so the team calls me hitman, lol

7. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Do you have any pictures looking at the sites? They look like standard sites from the pictures.

8. HITMAN

HITMAN Vancouver Member

I will take some tomorrow< but i did take it in the bathroom and indeed they glow in the dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.