JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beretta 92A1 with Trijicon night sights, VZ grips, elite / skeletonized hammer, and "D" hammer spring (for smoother / lighter double action). The gun is in very good condition and has been babied, only shot at the range and not carried.

WANT TO TRADE for an older Beretta 92F (not 92FS) in good+ condition. If you have one and are interested, message me and we can work out the finer details.

Not interested in selling or trading for anything else at this time. Thanks!

*** SUREFIRE X300 NOT INCLUDED ***

92A1_zpsbec6fe93.jpg

Sorry to high jack, but why the 92F?
From what I know the only difference is a change in the FS to prevent slide separation and make it safer.
Just curious.
Berettas are amazing handguns, the only handgun I regret getting rid of.

Sorry to high jack, but why the 92F?
From what I know the only difference is a change in the FS to prevent slide separation and make it safer.
Just curious.
Berettas are amazing handguns, the only handgun I regret getting rid of.

I just want an older one. Too much time watching Lethal Weapon and Die Hard as a kid I guess ;).

The newer 92FS has a slanted dust cover which just doesn't look right to me. The M9 versions still don't, but that's not what Riggs and McClane carried!

I just want an older one. Too much time watching Lethal Weapon and Die Hard as a kid I guess ;).

The newer 92FS has a slanted dust cover which just doesn't look right to me. The M9 versions still don't, but that's not what Riggs and McClane carried!

FYI my 1997 made 92FS has a straight dust cover, so not all FS models are slanted. ;)

Aren't the F models cool as hell or what? I bought this Italian made specimen NIB for $560 back in '88 (in 1988 dollars mind you, making $860 a month E-4 pay) while stationed in Germany because they were starting to make it into the inventory and I wanted to train up on them before they were issued. Everyone in my platoon (and the armorers) was drooling on it... it was hilarious.

I CCW this particular specimen over there (and here), and put somewhere between 200-300 rounds through it. It has a small bit of holster wear on some of the leading edges, but that just adds provenance to it's Riggs/McClane bad-assedness mistique!

Back in the day, I didn't care for the plastic grip panels that it came with, so I bought the Pachmar wrap arounds you see on it, and made the finger grooves you see with little rolls of tape under the grip. (80's improvisation at its finest!)

The laser is a pretty decent model ("On Duty" I believe is/was the brand name) that I picked up in the early 90's and clamps onto the trigger guard.

I'm actually pretty attached to it (27-28 years now), even though it rarely leaves the safe anymore these last several years.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.