JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$565
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my brand new Beretta 92A1 in 9mm. Own this legendary pistol that the US military had relied on in combat missions including LE units. This pistol comes with 3 17-rd magazines, factory hard case, lock, cleaning brush, paperworks, magazine loader, and owner's manual exactly what you would get from an FFL dealer. This particular model is made in Italy. I own a few Berettas and I decided to downsize some of them.

6.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

Selling it For $565.00
(Reasonable offers are welcome)

A friendly reminder to my fellow Washingtonians: This may be the best time to own a pistol with magazines of this capacity before the ban takes effect on July 1st.

UPC: 082442111087
MPN: J9A9F10

ITEM DESCRIPTION (From Beretta.com website):

The 92A1 combines all the winning elements of the legendary Beretta 92FS (M9) with some of today's most prized tactical features. Offering Picatinny rail, with an aggressively-beveled mag-well which makes the 92A1 a winner in the tactical-pistol field. The "A1" class is a specialized tactical version of the most tested and trusted military/personal defense weapon in history - the Beretta 92FS.

The Beretta 92A1 combines all the elements of the 92FS and M9 while adding today's most desirable tactical features. The 92A1 offers Picatinny rail, ambidextrous safety, beveled magazine well, more traditional rounded combat trigger guard, open slide design, 3-Dot sight system and a red loaded chamber indicator.

Details:

Caliber: 9mm
Number of Magazines: 3
Magazine Capacity: 17+1
Action: Single/Double
Barrel Length 4.9"
Frame Material: Alloy
Frame Finish: Matte Black
Sight Configuration: 3-Dot Removable Dovetail Front

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for transfer fee.
Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the SeaTac-Southcenter area.

PM or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918six. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.