JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back in stock, 1k at time of posting:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks! I ordered 3. I only have a few of the 15 round magazines the gun came with when I bought it back in the early 90's.

A quick google search showed Lanbo's to not be a complete rip you off site.

Thanks! I ordered 3. I only have a few of the 15 round magazines the gun came with when I bought it back in the early 90's.

A quick google search showed Lanbo's to not be a complete rip you off site.
That +3 capacity really turns what would be a relic of a handgun into a serious tool that goes up against any modern platform.

Lanbo's is good people. Very good reputation.
I purchased the mags on Wednesday and the package went to FedEx on Thursday morning! I am quite pleased with the speed of their processing!

That +3 capacity really turns what would be a relic of a handgun into a serious tool that goes up against any modern platform.
Very true. I was thinking of purchasing some of the 20 round extended Beretta magazines but don't feel a need to anymore. I didn't even realize that there were Beretta 18rnd OEM mags before this thread. I was just about to click the buy button on some much more expensive 17rnd OEM mags before I saw this.

I wish they made them in silver to match my INOX but I think I will survive with black.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews