JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new Beretta 92 FS 9mm Black on Black. Purchased may 2012 one trip to range 250 rounds flawlessly, cleaned after and stored in case since was never carried. Very accurate and smooth shooter. I love this set up, and am only selling to free up cash for urgent family issues. Includes blackhawk paddle concealment holster, blackhawk tactical drop-leg holster, H/D adjustable accessory belt with dual mag holder. 2 factory mags, all packaging, cases, all receipts and paperwork.

I paid $784.00 2 months ago for everything and am willing to eat the sales tax and another 40 dollars for my one time use of the gun, so for $685.00 cash everything is yours.
ftf sw Washington only, valid drivers license, and wa state cpl required. Gun was purchased new so i will require a signed bill of sale for my records only.:)

For pics. or to meet to purchase txt me at 360-566-5261

Also for sale: Ruger SR-9 LNIB never a carry gun, round count is 850. purchased brand new 15 months ago from L&L in Battle Ground. Excellent condition, 2 mags, speed mag loader, original case and paper work. Paid 425.00 pluse tax.

will take $350.00 cash ftf wa. state D/L and CPL required, gun was also purchased new in my name so i will need signed bill of sale for my records only
:)