JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Beretta with the Inox finish and 4 or 5 magazines, It's hard for me to get a real idea of what they sell for, I am seeing prices from $200-$500 on gun brokers. anyone have a good idea on what a fair price would be if I want to sell?

21a.jpg

INOX or not, these little mouse guns tend to sit right around the 2-250 mark from what I've seen.

INOX or not, these little mouse guns tend to sit right around the 2-250 mark from what I've seen.
I've Seen this finish on Grunbroker going for a lot more than that, No idea if they sell though, that's the problem. There was also a guy on this forum not to long ago that had posted and sold it for $460 ( no idea if he agreed on less, but i am assuming he didn't drop 50% )

Well then ask what you want for it. If you think it's worth that much, make an ad in the classifieds and see what kind of offers you get.

There's one guy here on a local forum who's had one listed for probably six months? Last i saw it was down to three hundred or so and i don't think he's had much interest. Keep in mind that's with a handshake (no transfer), cuz wer backwoods liberty types out here still.

With the ability to buy an AR-15 or a Glock 19 below the $500 price point, you would need a specific buyer that REALLY wants an INOX 21A to fetch that kind of money. You might get somewhere near that, but I'd suspect it would take some time.

There's one guy here on a local forum who's had one listed for probably six months? Last i saw it was down to three hundred or so and i don't think he's had much interest. Keep in mind that's with a handshake (no transfer), cuz wer backwoods liberty types out here still.

hahah. I hear ya, I appreciate all the input guys!

As always it depends on;
-condition
-finish
-condition
-function
-condition
-rarity
-condition
-completeness of factory inclusions
-desirability
-how fast you need to sell it
...and of course, condition

I'd want $400-$450 to part with mine

And it better be in pristine condition too. :D

As always it depends on;
-condition
-finish
-condition
-function
-condition
-rarity
-condition
-completeness of factory inclusions
-desirability
-how fast you need to sell it
...and of course, condition

I'd want $400-$450 to part with mine

I know it's worth whatever anyone is willing to pay for it, I just like to be fair and get others opinions, It's in really good shape and works great!

I think the older, nicely blued ones with walnut grips (like mine) are the ones that go for $450 or so. The newer ones in black aren't finished nearly as well.

The stainless ones are worth about $350, but you might get more if you are super patient.

Mine got a couple of rust spots from bouncing around under the seat of my 66 Galaxie convertible back in the day, so a stainless one would be nice. Its a glove box item now, and the top doesn't leak on my current convertible...