JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
*** SOLD ***

Beretta 1301 Tatical Semi-auto Shotgun with low round count, in excellent condition, with no issues and just sitting in safe.

I'm the second owner with about 75 rounds through it. First owner said about 20 rounds.
My shoulder just can't handle shotguns for more then a couple of rounds.

Factory ghost sights and top picatinny rails.
Original stock, tube, Beretta hard case, and owners manual included.

BLINK gas operating system with a cross tube gas piston that cycles 36 percent faster than other semi-automatic shotguns which means you can get off four rounds in one second. Light weight and low recoil.

It has been upgraded with:
- Mesa Tactical pistol grip & stock w/rubber stop ($115 value)
- Nordic magazine extension for 7 rounds total w/picatinny and QDA swivel attachment ($145 value)
- Bolt release shroud ($10 value)
- Mesa Tatical shell carrier, not installed ($120 value)
- 3 Total NcStar Universal 12ga Shell Carrier, 1 installed, 2 extra ($40 value)
- Shotgun Shell Bandolier ($15 value)

PRICE: $850
Sorry, not looking for trades.

Transfer to be done in Beaverton/Tigard area at your FFL dealer of choice (Tigard Pawn is a good one for only a $25 total fee). May consider Portland area depending on location and time. You are responsible for your own FFL fees. If interested please email, call, or text 503-430-NineSixFourSeven. I'm located in Tigard, Oregon.

beretta1301shotgun-01.jpg

beretta1301shotgun-02.jpg

beretta1301shotgun-03.jpg

beretta1301shotgun-04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still a good looking set up!!

Hey there! Glad you commented. Its been so long, I had to look you up and relized I got it from you. Your ad reminded me that I had all the original stuff (case, stock tube, etc.) that I completely forgot about. I've updated the ad.

I've only put 75 rounds through it and its just same as I got from you. Great shotgun but any shotgun recoil in general is just too much for me, hence the sale. Using it at an indoor range got boring fast too.

I totally get it; I found myself just not using it, though it's an awesome platform!! I'll probably get another one eventually, but just don't have a use for it currently.

Correct; this is a Gen 1 (original owner here); I installed the shroud from Tau Dev Group After researching the issue which I had known about before hand. It definitely solve the issue. This shotgun ran eight different types of loads without any type of malfunction whatsoever.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.