JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Stanwood
State
Washington
Up on the block is a lightly used Benjamin semi-auto Marauder with extras including Hawke Vantage SF 4-16x scope and 4 10rd magazines. This is the wood stocked version and comes with all original manuals/boxes for scope and gun. This gun has a regulator and maintains consistent velocity for 60-70 rds on a single fill. See pic of chrono screenshot. It has never hiccuped and feeds flawlessly from the 10 rd mags. It also is boringly accurate. Will also include a mostly full tin of pellets that it likes. I really don't want to sell but a big bore pcp gun is calling my name and I have 5 other airguns besides this one. Would prefer ftf along I5 corridor Bellingham to Everett but may ship on your dime. $850. $30 of sales proceeds to go to NWFA as a gift. No trades unless you have a big bore pcp gun .457 or larger.

IMG_5361.jpeg IMG_5362.jpeg IMG_5363.jpeg IMG_5358.jpeg

IMG_5364.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Here are a couple groups I shot just now at 50yds to show accuracy potential. Group on right was shot quickly to settle in and have poi reference to adjust scope. Left group was after scope adjustment and using better trigger control and follow through. This with cheap pellets which is all I have tried in this gun as I have not shot it much to properly get it tuned. It is still set at factory setting for fps.

IMG_5375.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.