JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Benelli Super Nova with Comfort tech 28" barrel 2 3/4 to 3 1/2" shells plus in Max 4 Camo

<broken link removed>

This is an awesome gun and almost new as I just used if for duck, geese, and turkey. I have had 6 neck and back surgery's and have plates in neck and rods in back and this gun with 3 1/2" magnums does not help me too much. I have other shotguns that have have the recoil of this but I just can't use it any more it I want to walk. I really don't want to sell it but I am going to buy another shotgun to make up for it.

This gun is in perfect condition and shoots dead on and is a great bird gun if you like hunting ducks, geese, and other flying birds.

I have the shims for LOP to adjust for you if you like to change the stock and like 4 new chokes that have not been used. I just use extended full for all my hunting. Only has about a 100 rounds through it and drops geese like they have no wings.

Anyways the price is $475 for the gun, chokes, shim kit for stock, universal choke remover, and silicone gun sock. Plus I will add 4 boxes of good ammo. I have like 5 cases of Remington Nitro so I will throw in 4 boxes to get you started.

I did not have time to post pics but if interested let me know or we can meet and you can see it. Not a chip or scratch on it.

Scott