JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Benelli Supernova Tactical with: Ghost Rings and Pistol Grip, comes in factory box, all paperwork and brand new condition. Test fired only and can not tell that it is used.

Looking for either:

1. $440.00 for purchase.
2. A SA/DA pistol in 9mm/.45 with bottom rail
3. .223/5.56 or .45 ammo (only factory new and NO wolf)
4. Pelican rifle case (new condition with NEW/Uncut foam)
5. Bolt Action .223 rifle with bull barrel (Remington 700 would be nice, but open).
6. Bolt Action .22 also with a bull barrel (or Ruger Target Tactical in semi)
7. Trijicon ACOG
8. Open to offers, mix and match or add cash to make up difference...
9. SOLID ON PRICE: Sorry, it simply is not bothering me having it sit in a safe!

I hate updating posts but: Buyer will have to sign a bill of sale. This is not negotiable in any way, even if you offer more cash (yes this happened). I do not need a copy of your CHL or DL, but I will need to see at least one state issued ID to prove residency!

Last Edited:
Lets go ahead and bump for the weekend. I have put somemore trade ideas out there, I am simply not a shotgun guy... :s0155:

Which is more important, the $$ or the ammo?? I could work a deal on both.

SOG

Lets work through PM's, but for future on-lookers: I simply ask that the value of the trade/cash adds up (at least in my eyes) to the asking price of $440...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.