JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Marysville
State
Washington
Zip Code
Benelli Super Black Eagle 12 ga, 3 1/2 inch mag, all black comp, screw in chokes, shot little, 950.00

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
the Benelli does not have a 26 inch barrel, it is 28 inch, has factory sling studs, center bead, all black finish with black comp stock and pad.5 choke tubes. factory
manual,

Last Edited:
Wow guys, you can buy a Remington 870 for what he is asking for a gun that sells for over 2K. $950.00 is a give away on this gun. This gun is a sweet gun and well worth the money. I have personally seen his guns, and know how well they are cared for. Free bump for a great guy, and gun.

Wow guys, you can buy a Remington 870 for what he is asking for a gun that sells for over 2K. $950.00 is a give away on this gun. This gun is a sweet gun and well worth the money. I have personally seen his guns, and know how well they are cared for. Free bump for a great guy, and gun.
With no response to pms....I was a cash buyer ready to drive to him. I will still drive with cash but no response

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.