JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Just curious to see if anyone is interested in a trade for a benelli m4 with the coveted factory c-stock and full tube. No backyard work.

H20 cerakote comes with laser cut case, rmr, scalar works mount, surefire scout with mount. Other two have some upgrades on it.

Interested in quality firearms. No basic stuff like glock or cheap Russian rifles. Primarily interested in 9mm/223/556 and possibly 7.62 caliber firearms. FYI-I have a scar, pws and other quality toys, so don't bother offering me some junk. 🤷🏼‍♂️

For quick response, text (360) 845-3718

20210710_181308.jpg 20210619_064109.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi-Point 9mm, 2 clipazines, Aim Sports reflex red dot, 1 box of 50 blanks, $10 Starbucks card, all complete in a tactical paper sack? I can throw in a high-five too?

Awesome shotgun and GLWS for real 🤘🤣

Hi-Point 9mm, 2 clipazines, Aim Sports reflex red dot, 1 box of 50 blanks, $10 Starbucks card, all complete in a tactical paper sack? I can throw in a high-five too?

Awesome shotgun and GLWS for real 🤘🤣
Madafaka. I was like this guy can't be serious. Lol. I might do it for a double high five and a chest bump!

Thanks man.

Just curious to see if anyone is interested in a trade for a benelli m4 with the coveted factory c-stock and full tube. No backyard work.

H20 cerakote comes with laser cut case, rmr, scalar works mount, surefire scout with mount. Other two have some upgrades on it.

Interested in quality firearms. No basic stuff like glock or cheap Russian rifles. Primarily interested in 9mm/223/556 and possibly 7.62 caliber firearms. FYI-I have a scar, pws and other quality toys, so don't bother offering me some junk. 🤷🏼‍♂️

For quick response, text (360) 845-3718

View attachment 1045972View attachment 1045973

20211110_165113.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.