JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
brand new in box . Benelli m4 h20 12 ga , looking for trades, part trade with cash , ar, red-dot or ar scope, pistols,ammo at pre covid 19, shotgun, trade value is 2000 what it cost. must have at least 500 to 1000 cash with trade. DSCF2909.JPG DSCF2910.JPG DSCF2911.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you would consider full trades, I have about 8 different pistols for sale. Two kimbers with crimson traces, another 1911 with crimson trace, an elite match witness, an titanium ultra light revolver 44 mag, evil roy 45 colt revolver (not colt brand), an uberti cattleman revolver, a glock 21 .45 un shot I could be persuaded to get rid of. I also have a tlr-2 pistol light laser combo, a 12" daniel defense AR rail, a zigana m16 tisa 9mm pistol also unshot. I have a stryke fire 2 red dot that I got in a trade that I have never used except to put on a rifle. I might be persuaded to sell my sig p227 which is barely shot, as well as my sig 224 but that one I am less likely. I have a regent cr350r with crimson trace laser after market 1911 as well. Also a bersa thunder just a cheaper small .45 pistol. Also a crimson master series 1911 laser grip for compact 1911s. Those go for $340.

I understand you said you wanted partial cash, so please forgive me if you are not interested at all, I just figured I'd offer since I have probably $8,000 of stuff for sale/trade. I also have guitars and sports memorabilia is that peaks your interest lol. That's enough though, again I don't mean to insult just figured I'd see if any of that interests you, I have been looking for a good home defense shot gun. This one is a little out of my price range, but maybe we can find a deal that works for both of us.

Thank you for your time either way.

If you would consider full trades, I have about 8 different pistols for sale. Two kimbers with crimson traces, another 1911 with crimson trace, an elite match witness, an titanium ultra light revolver 44 mag, evil roy 45 colt revolver (not colt brand), an uberti cattleman revolver, a glock 21 .45 un shot I could be persuaded to get rid of. I also have a tlr-2 pistol light laser combo, a 12" daniel defense AR rail, a zigana m16 tisa 9mm pistol also unshot. I have a stryke fire 2 red dot that I got in a trade that I have never used except to put on a rifle. I might be persuaded to sell my sig p227 which is barely shot, as well as my sig 224 but that one I am less likely. I have a regent cr350r with crimson trace laser after market 1911 as well. Also a bersa thunder just a cheaper small .45 pistol. Also a crimson master series 1911 laser grip for compact 1911s. Those go for $340.

I understand you said you wanted partial cash, so please forgive me if you are not interested at all, I just figured I'd offer since I have probably $8,000 of stuff for sale/trade. I also have guitars and sports memorabilia is that peaks your interest lol. That's enough though, again I don't mean to insult just figured I'd see if any of that interests you, I have been looking for a good home defense shot gun. This one is a little out of my price range, but maybe we can find a deal that works for both of us.

Thank you for your time either way.
I got a g21 from u and told u about nwfa . I have a guy giving me 1725 cash Friday Thxs though I see u haven't sold too many of your dad's guns it's a hard market these days I lose a lot on guns.

I got a g21 from u and told u about nwfa . I have a guy giving me 1725 cash Friday Thxs though I see u haven't sold too many of your dad's guns it's a hard market these days I lose a lot on guns.

I was like why does this name look so familiar lol. I have actually sold about 15 guns. Now that it is spring again it is picking up. There was very few in winter- only the cheapest few I had. For some reason there are a few guns that I get a ton of asks about but no one every buys, mostly the kimbers. Must of had idk 40 messages about them but never sell. They are fairly expensive so makes sense. Also there was an over under shotgun. Someone would message me wanting it for sure. Then we'd talk a little, then he'd say either he ran it by his wife and she said no, or his wife said he could get a nicer shotgun. It was very strange lol. That must of happened 10 times where the wife was the deciding factor. Eventually I did sell it though lol.

The pricier guns are harder to sell, ofcourse, anything over like 500-600 sits for quite a while if I don't discount it quite a bit. I am happy with it so far though. By this point I am more just considering buying the guns I want lol. Mainly a good gun with a red dot, a semi auto shot gun and eventually a good sniper rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.