JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SPF****SPF****SPF***

IMG_4452.JPG IMG_4453.JPG IMG_4454.JPG Belelli M1 super 90 12 gauge

Comes with following upgrades and is 922r compliant.

Freedom fighter tactical (*edit 7 round) mag extension

Freedom fighter tactical trigger group (huge improvement over stock trigger)

Freedom fighter tactical oversized titanium charging handle

Additional standard benelli M1 stock without pistol grip and all original parts.

No Trades, will not ship.

**** Sale Pending ****

Price $850 firm, buyer pays FFL transfer in Vancouver area.

Last Edited:
What is the capacity with the mag tube extension?
7+1. I'm pretty sure this is a newer version so it will not allow you to ghost load a round for 8 total. Or at least I couldn't do it but I'm nursing a torn up right hand right now. I think the newer versions are like the M2 you can do it but you have modify the shell lifter?

Curious, why would you worry anything 922 compliant when the shotgun was imported over the counter approved by AFT? 922 is irelevant.

Curious, why would you worry anything 922 compliant when the shotgun was imported over the counter approved by AFT? 922 is irelevant.

"A shotgun having a magazine capacity of more than five shells is prohibited from importation under 18 USC 925(d)(r) since it fails to sporting firearms criteria. Therefore it is a violation of 18 USC 922(r) to assemble such a shotgun from imported parts, as listed in 27 CFR 478.39."

The benelli M1 tactical was importerd and sold over the counter with a 5 round magazine capacity. My best Interputation of the law is in order to remain compliant while modifying the M1 from its original import configuration of 5+1 to 7+1 I was required to replace 3 US made parts. The trigger, hammer, and disonector accomplish that and as a bonus dropped the trigger about 2 pounds making it much smoother and faster. If you have links or letters from the BATF showing these changes were not necessary please post them up.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.