JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Benelli M1 with a 21 inch barrel. Great for 3 gun. 9 shot capacity. Bead sight. Very reliable and very fast shotguns.

$1,000

Benelli M2 tactical with 18.5 inch barrel. Ghost ring sights. Comfortech stock. Extremely lightweight. Perfectly reliable.

$900

Benelli M1 121 with an 18.5 inch barrel. Rifle sights. This is one smooth shotgun.

$900

5o3-995-8o9o call or text anytime
Galant

I watched a show on sportsman Chanel the other night too kill a king it's about the BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE III they test the new gun in Italy then take it to ST PAUL ISLAND IN ALASKA to hunt duck the king idler to be exact any one who hunts duck knows you can only get one of those in the Bairing sea or Russia lol I have been to ST Paul island but when I was there I wasn't thinking bout hunting lol good show or a two hour sales add for the new Black Eagle III

I may have to check it out! I'm definitely a Benelli fan.
I'm sure they will show it again I too am a fan I only have a super Nova but it works and work s I will be looking into the black eagle III BECAUSE I almost bought A black eagle II LEFT HAND A MONTH AGO. glad I didn't now

I have a Benelli M1 with a 21 inch barrel. Great for 3 gun. 9 shot capacity. Bead sight. Very reliable and very fast shotguns.

$1,000

Benelli M2 tactical with 18.5 inch barrel. Ghost ring sights. Comfortech stock. Extremely lightweight. Perfectly reliable.

$900

Benelli M1 121 with an 18.5 inch barrel. Rifle sights. This is one smooth shotgun.

$900

5o3-995-8o9o call or text anytime
Galant

Would you trade any of them for a converted 223 saiga?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.