Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Benchmade Infidel - Used with all new internals last month

Discussion in 'Edged Weapon Classifieds' started by jdogg, Feb 24, 2015.

1. jdogg

jdogg the always depressing Salem Active Member

Traded - thanks

I have a used bench made infidel full sized automatic knife. It has been used, but recently serviced and bench made replaced all of the internal mechanisms so operationally as new. I think I still have the order summary somewhere, and will try to include it but is definitely not a fake and locks up very tight. For $40 you can have them replace it with a brand-new blade and I told them to replace the blade if they thought necessary when being service, they told me that it was perfect the way it was although scratched.

So far since purchase it has opened eight or nine pieces of mail and once a package of corndogs. I don't think I am the target demographic that their making these for.

I paid $250 for it, and as it is better than when I purchased it, I would like to get close to that in trade or cash but if I am way off in value please let me know. I am very open to trades, and am in search of both AR 15 build parts and a decent scope that is 10 times or greater at the top end. Even considering the corndog package, it is crazy sharp and they will sharpen for free if you ever need it.

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. jdogg

jdogg the always depressing Salem Active Member

IMG_0099.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.