JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded - thanks

I have a used bench made infidel full sized automatic knife. It has been used, but recently serviced and bench made replaced all of the internal mechanisms so operationally as new. I think I still have the order summary somewhere, and will try to include it but is definitely not a fake and locks up very tight. For $40 you can have them replace it with a brand-new blade and I told them to replace the blade if they thought necessary when being service, they told me that it was perfect the way it was although scratched.

So far since purchase it has opened eight or nine pieces of mail and once a package of corndogs. I don't think I am the target demographic that their making these for.

I paid $250 for it, and as it is better than when I purchased it, I would like to get close to that in trade or cash but if I am way off in value please let me know. I am very open to trades, and am in search of both AR 15 build parts and a decent scope that is 10 times or greater at the top end. Even considering the corndog package, it is crazy sharp and they will sharpen for free if you ever need it.

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads