JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
https://www.benchmade.com/15200org.html

If you have any experience with Benchmade products, you know they set the standard for quality and craftsmanship, this knife is no exception. I purchased it in 2018 and it's been used to break down at least 4 elk and over half a dozen deer but you'd never know it. It's been well cared for and sent it in for inspections and sharpening after every season.
In my personal opinion one of my favorite things about this knife is not only that it always comes back from the factory SCARY sharp, but it's ability to HOLD that edge for so long. It is entirely within the realm of it's capabilities to dress, break down and quarter an entire elk without re-sharpening as long as you do your part. I've never held a knife with such an edge on it. More incredibly than that, that IF you need or simply choose to touch it up in the middle of the job, it is almost effortless to do so. Lesser knives I've owned have either been of the class that they either hold their edge well, but it's so damned difficult to put it on it's not worth it or practical -OR- they're easy to sharpen but you spend more time sharpening it in the field than you do using it. The SV-90 steel used in this line is incredible and is the perfect marriage of the two. A few passes over a quality stone and you're back in business.
The only reason I'm choosing to pass it along to someone else is I find it's lack of a healthy grip rather uncomfortable. I have obnoxiously large hands and I like to have something to hang onto when I'm elbows deep in a chest cavity. For that fact I can't justify keeping it for the couple ounces in weight it saves over similar models.
This one is the orange one and these knives have an MSRP of $235 and retail for $200.
I believe I have the original box I can ship it in if you'd like.
It's yours for $150 (prefer F2F Salem area) or I'll ship it with a tracking number for $160 Venmo or PayPal friends and family. I'll take a check but will wait 'til it clears to ship.
I'll try to get pictures up later

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pics up!

A6002437-5651-442A-99C2-65E25B9F7B90.jpeg 396CFDB8-935F-4B15-87F0-DB29479EBAF9.jpeg 7E0CFFBD-AAFF-48E2-B4A8-BC81690FA45D.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews