JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Monmouth
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Beeman R1 for sale. Like new with box and all paperwork. It's a .22 and does a number on rabbits and other small critters. I have two of these and have decided to let one go.
The scope is not included but I will throw the rings in with the sale.
Asking $400. Located in Monmouth.

20191214_173735.jpg
20191214_173842.jpg
20191214_173855.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Slack tide, I have one from 2015 in .20 There are no california beeman locations on rifle. Just made in Germany DE. Also other side shows Air Venturi, box also has that, bought from Pyramid Air. Please reply thanks I may be interested in buying.....

Last Edited:
If memory serves I bought it in about 2014. I don't recall where.
You said you have paperwork, must not be also the receipt. I have one more question. I do not usually buy used rifles. From experience I know that the stock screws on these springers, the rear trigger guard in particular, can cause cracks in the stock if overtightened. It was a $249.00 mistake I once did. Blue thread lock and just snugging up is best. I need to know before I buy, thanks Also, where are you located which Monmouth???

I don't see any cracks in the stock.

I'm in Monmouth, Oregon. I know of only one. This will be a cash face to face sale. I am not dealing with shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top