JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So work is picking up and I been thinking about a truck gun for my Willys Jeep project.

To that end I would like to see if anyone has a beat up Winchester model 94 in 30-30 win. That they are interested in selling cheap.

The gun must have a decent bore the gun must function properly The stock set must be intact without carvings or really deep scratches.

But the Bluing can be toast, the last 2" of the bore can be worn, it can be missing sights, it can have dings and minor dents in the receiver barrel and magazine (magazine must function)

I plan on cutting it down to a 16" Barrel and Magazine and reducing the Pull to 12" with a flat butt plate. All the Metal will be refinished with Duracoat and I will install my own sights.

Pre 64 Post 64 Angle eject what ever let me see what you have and your asking price. I will pay all BG costs.

I would also be very interested in a Universal M-1 Carbine in any functioning condition.

Hoping for within 2-3 hours of Salem.

Well it does say right under my name Silverton Oregon I am not interested in an out of state purchase and its increased costs and hassle. Not to mention if I am going to be buying a Beat up rifle I am sure going to be handling it in person first.

Thank you for the offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.