JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
BCM
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
North Bonneville
State
Washington
Zip Code
BCM standard 16" upper with mid length has system & BCM comp

BCM BCG & charging handle

Factory BCM lower with B5 sopmod stock

Magpul Pro backup sights

Inforce weapon light

4 new magpul Gen 2 mags

Option to purchase with BCM 12" quad rail or BCM 13" keymod. Your choice.

Buyer pays transfer at their choice of local FFL. Vancouver / PDX

EB53F29E-E967-41F6-8CB5-0C6478F7D191.jpeg 6D1B3AF6-74F8-4C9B-B7DD-7C7B09A92018.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this a factory build?
To the best of my knowledge it is. I was told by the original owner (another member here) that it was. It originally had a keymod rail which I still have. I've had this rifle for years but have only fired enough rounds to zero the optic that was on it. It's been pretty much a class back up, to a back up, which are all BCMs so I've never really used the second inline let alone need the third.

Last Edited:
To the best of my knowledge it is. I was told by the original owner (another member here) that it was. It originally had a keymod rail which I still have. I've had this rifle for years but have only fired enough rounds to zero the optic that was on it. It's been pretty much a class back up, to a back up, which are all BCMs so I've never really used the second inline let alone need the third.
Wish you were closer. I'd like to take a look at it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.