JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This boat is water ready. I just took it out on the lake today to take pictures and shoot some video of it in action. If you're looking for something to get out out on the water and start fishing, this is it.

1986 16ft. Bayliner Bass Striker, 85hp outboard with a new CMC hydraulic tilt, 55lb thrust Minn Kota bow mount trolling motor with foot pedal control and quick release mount (so you can remove the trolling motor to prevent theft), Hummingbird 787c2i Fish finder with GPS, Navionics HotMaps Premium Software, Marine CD/MP3 player, 2 JBL 6x9 marine speakers, two live wells, 3 deep cycle batteries (one for the outboard, one for the stereo, and one blue top marine Optima battery for the trolling motor. Comes with dock bumpers, anchor with 100 ft of line, air horn, throwable life vest, signal flares and probably some other things I'm forgetting, misc tools, cycle oil, etc. I keep a Transom Saver on the outboard while it's being towed to decrease wear on the hydraulic motor. The boat is registered until June 2011 and the trailer is registered until Oct 2010. Includes the single axle trailer, trailer lock, and a spare tire.

The carpet is pretty rough as you can see from the picture and the skeg has a slight bend in it but the prop is perfect. The engine always fires up but you have to prime it just right, somewhere between 1.5-2 squeezes on the priming bulb. It's never left me in the water.

I don't think you'll find a better deal on a water ready boat. Feel free to email me questions. To be respectful of my time and yours, I have pre-made videos of it in operation taken on Saturday Sept, 11, 2010. $2,900

VIDEOS:
Minn Kota Trolling motor video

Power Tilt video
Hummingbird Fish Finder video
Stereo & Speakers video
Batteries video
Engine start up and running on the water video

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews