JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10000
Manufacturer
Barrett
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new Barrett Model 82A1, aka The Beast. The rifle is pristine and has mounted with Barrett single piece mount a Vortex Razor HDII 4.5-27X56 also like new. The rifle has had approximately 30 rounds through it. I also have over 350 factory rounds for it.

Looking for $8,000 for the rifle, $1500 for the scope and $900 for the ammo. Would like to sell as a package but would be willing to break up if the deal was right.

Please serious inquiries only and feel free to make me an offer but know that insulting low offers will be ignored.

20200205_060759.jpg 20200205_060649.jpg 20200205_060910.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How about a case of Spam that's still three months shy of its expiration date, and my second best hunting dog? She's even pregnant, though she was bred by her own daddy (my best hunting dog). But it's a great bloodline and they're both papered. I've sold her previous pups for up to $1500 each. She usually has at least ten pups in a litter, so you could sell them for $1000 a piece in front of Wal-Mart and basically end up with a free dog and case of Spam.

How about a case of Spam that's still three months shy of its expiration date, and my second best hunting dog? She's even pregnant, though she was bred by her own daddy (my best hunting dog). But it's a great bloodline and they're both papered. I've sold her previous pups for up to $1500 each. She usually has at least ten pups in a litter, so you could sell them for $1000 a piece in front of Wal-Mart and basically end up with a free dog and case of Spam.
That sounds like a deal from Washington... I was funny though...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.